Note: The timezone was off by 5 hrs for all posts previous this one, now fixed.
- DIGM development meeting (2 hrs)
- Advisor Meeting (2 hrs)
- CS development meeting (2 hrs)
- Informal DIGM work meeting (2 hrs)
- EGS/Production Schedule meeting (2 hrs)
- Item visual development (4 hrs)
- Environment visual development (5 hrs)
- Environment Implementation (4 hrs)
- Player Sprit creation and Implementation (15 hrs)
- CS development (16 hrs)
- All but one of us is on Perforce now and everyone who is, is using it well
- We are where we are supposed to be, everyone finished what was scheduled for the most part
- Vertical slice is on schedule for Wagner Meeting
- Environment roughs are done
- Ready to get more refinement and testing to be ready for the vertical slice due at the end of the term
- Got playtesting this week! So we have the start of data to be making changes! Awesome sauce!
- Ready for more playtesting!
- Hectic week for all but we pulled through
- Perforce is literally only giving JD trouble and no real idea how to fix it (yet)
- Some issues with versions of Maya making transferring files a little strange- but it’s fixed
Total Hours for the week: 54 hrs