- DIGM development meeting (2 hrs)
- Advisor Meeting (2 hrs)
- CS development meeting (2 hrs)
- EGS/Production Schedule meeting (2 hrs)
- Presentation and Documentation Meeting (4 hrs)
- GUI Work (3 hrs)
- Website Development (6 hrs)
- Environment visual development (6 hrs)
- Environment Implementation (10 hrs)
- Player Sprit creation and Implementation (6 hrs)
- CS development (16 hrs)
- We’re redesigning the presentation for Tuesday’s class and it should address the concerns professors have told us about as well as the game studio team
- Pat managed to fix the modeling issues from JD’s stuff and finished the UVs for our environments models.
- We’ve had more communication with the CS side and things are going to be going smoother from this point on
- We are on track to solving the issue Wagner pointed out on Monday (see negative) as Resh took Jimmy’s lighting solution a step further to have our sprites interacting with the 3D lights to better fit them into the game as well as getting the sprites to cast shadows. More testing will need to be done but mostly in the ballpark.
- Perforce issues: Perforce gave Jimmie issues and he also somehow managed to lock all of our files at one point. (It’s fixed) JD also seemed to have issues with using perforce.
- We had a lot thrown at us on Monday at the meeting. Wagner gave us an important note that might change a lot of our project. The 2D sprites weren’t working as well with the 3D environment. (See Positive)
- Fire sprites (curtsy of JD) has some setbacks
Total Hours for the week: 59 hrs