So let’s go over how my break went:
In addition to helping finalize or at least push to concept some of our expansion ideas (using the framework we built in the fall term), I helped start consideration of new moves for our art style in an attempt to help us find our artistic direction. Also, I had some emergency medical issues arise over the weekend, meaning I didn’t really get much done during Week 1 proper, as I’d set aside that time for senior project work.
Map Redesign/Toolkit Work – 5 hours
Meetings – 4 hours
Total: 9 hours
Positives: I am technically not dead! (Or undead.)
Negatives: I got sick, so compared to most weeks I pretty much got nothing done.