This is also counting some of the stuff I’ve done over break but the hours on that were more sketchy than I’d like as I didn’t record any of them well.
• Friday Meeting- was going to be with wagner but things happened- (.5 hrs)
• Digm Meeting – (1.5 hrs)
•Went through our website and made all of our tagging system and such somewhat consistent (1.5 hrs)
• Concepted and researched methods of better design for our characters in terms of style. (10 hrs)
• This week I went through and designed a new version of our character “gangster” as I was requested to do (4 hrs)
• Animated the blank doll for the use item animation (1.5 hrs)
Total hours: 19 hrs
-We had a team meeting to decide where we’re going this term and we’ll figure out the pipeline for creating characters this week
– The rigging system I created last term will be completely usable and ready to go for this term, all the prep was completely worth it to speed our process along now.
-Our team meetings are at the end of the week so our production schedule doesn’t completely line up with the PPJ posting times
Concept Art, Design, team fancierfish, Jordie, meetings, animation