Jordie Winter Term Week 2 PPJ

 

Hours Breakdown:

Meetings:

• Friday Meeting With Wagner (1 hr)

Tasked with Finishing a character and having them IN game COMPLETE by friday

• Digm Meeting – (1 hr)

Decided on design for gangster and divided up work between Me, Pat, and Jimmy. We discussed finishing the Archeologist, as it turns out it was unfinished last term. Also I did not finish implementing changes on the back rig.

•Work Meeting with Digm Side (2.5 hrs)

Ended up doing most of the lineart for the gangster on that time, and I learned how the sprite’s color changing will be implemented in unity

Work:

• I completely finished the back, front, and side of the Archelogist for our robust rig, however it took longer than I anticipated as there were a many tiny pieces I didn’t count on taking so long. (4.5 hrs)

Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 4.27.56 PM

• Linearted the Gangster so Jimmy could make the flat and chop it up into pieces for Pat to put into spine. This took more time than it should have as I was rather distracted during the process. (3 hrs)

Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 4.27.35 PM

• Created a master Animation list for Resh so the coding bit of how our sprites will function will go easier. (.5 hrs)

• Created all Social Media Accounts and updated artwork for already created accounts (3 hrs)

• Almost Fixed the back rig in spine, will finish tomorrow (.5 hrs)

Total hours: 16 hrs

Positive:

-Finally finished the archeologist and we have the lineart for the gangster done. We should be going into rough concepting and production for the next character fine.

-Hoping the document I created in order for the other people in the pipeline to complete and understand their jobs was enough.

-I am mostly back on track to this week despite the setback of Sunday

Negative:

-I got REALLY sick on Sunday was completely AWOL. I ended up giving Jimmy the Lineart for the gangster on Monday, as well as the complete Archelogist. I should have given it to him on Saturday, however Saturday I realized what we currently had for set up to change colors on our characters would not be working as is and wanted to find a solution before finishing characters.

-Slightly worried about color changing for the characters, but that should be more of a minor concern

Tags:

Production Art, team fancierfish, Jordie, meetings

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s