- DIGM development meeting (1 hr)
- The team took the concept art developed by Jordie, Jimmy, and Pat to piece together what was good about the designs into what is now the new Gangster character. Then it was decided who would be doing what when production began this week
- JD and Resh hammered out details on the map and designs were discussed. Changes were suggested, jokes were had. Good meeting
- Advisor Meeting (1 hr)
- Considering how the map design is going forward (modularly) Wagner suggested creating a feature where players create their own maps.
- Menus were once again touched on as something that needed to get in
- The time for feature lock is soon upon us
- We asked about tablets and other things to help playtest our game
- Wagner specifically requested the digm side to have one complete character in the game
- CS development meeting (3.5 hrs)
- Gangster Character Concept Development (10 hrs)
- Map design and development (6 hrs)
- Player Sprite Production (6.5 hrs)
- CS development (16 hrs)
- Our archeologist is 3/4ths of the way finished, only need to be put into spine and then we’ll have the animations and everything ready to export into unity.
- The second character, the gangster, is 1/3rd of the finished and should be finished sometime this week
- The pipeline for character production is functional and looks solid going forward
- We’ve been creating a few good map designs we can use going forward to expand our game.
- Minor communication errors and might have a small issue with sprite color changing properties. Should be able to find a solution this week.
- Only two members of the digm side were able to attend the CS development meeting this Saturday, next week should be better
- Three of our members had health issues this week.
Total Hours for the week: 54 hrs