- DIGM development meeting (1 hr)
- This was a meeting to check in for both sides of the team. The team side working on characters and the team side that was working on environments.
- We also discussed what would end up at this point on the chopping block once we go into feature lock. This brought up questions we would need to address with the programmers.
- Advisor Meeting (1 hr)
- Our advisor proceeded to pull our heads out of the sand and dedirect our focus from characters and map back to items, GUIs, and other menu things which while it wasn’t completely forgotten had been overlooked.
- It looks like we might be going to a conference in April, it’s something we’re considering to promote our game and get a booth.
- Next week we might not meet with Wagner as he has to be somewhere else.
- Also considering and looking at GDC
- Saturday Work Meeting/Art Jam (3.5 hrs)
- This was going to be in person but the weather decided to hand us 12 inches of snow to prevent that. Instead we had a skype meeting to continue production.
- Everyone met up to scramble on the item assets that had fallen by the wayside. A bounty board was set up and everyone except JD (who had internet issues) took a number of items that needed art assets, the various guns, traps, etc. Overall it was rather successful as everything that needed to got off the ground. Most things were finished so we have iteration one done.
- CS development meeting (3.5 hrs)
- Archeologist Production (2.5 hrs)
- Pat pulled all of the pieces into spice
- Gangster Character Production (6.5 hrs)
- Jimmy colored the lineart and broke the character down into pieces for the rig. Pat took those pieces and put them into spine.
- Map design, development and toolkit development (9 hrs)
- Ziang created modular map pieces as well as UVed said pieces
- Resh is building more of the toolkit
- Character mechanism (6 hrs)
- Resh is building a new mechanism to change between all the sprites seamlessly
- Jam Session (11 hrs)
- We had a jam session where items were drawn by all available team Members
- CS development (16 hrs)
- Modular Map pieces are getting finished
- Our sound person has given us the first iteration of sound effects for the game.
- Our gangster is completely in spine and will be in game this week
- Our Rig has been completely fixed for all skins going forward and we have the character in game (finally!!)
- We have a lot of item asset first iterations done from our jam session on Saturday
- The third character, the scientist, wasn’t linearted but will be within the next two days
- Minor communication errors and might have a small issue with sprite color changing properties. Should be able to find a solution this week.
Total Hours for the week: 60 hrs