The week, we had a blizzard, but our production did not pause.
Weekly DIGM meeting(1 hr)
Meeting with Prof. Wagner (1 hr) Emergency meeting (.5hr)
Production meeting on Saturday (3.5hrs) We developed a “kill list” for making in-game assets. I worked on Lady Mafia all the way through the meeting. Working on Coloring all 3 views of new Character, Lady Mafia, and broke down her into pieces in order to get it ready for rigging. (7hrs)
Positive: Production meeting was awesome. We got a great chance to sit together and work on our stuffs and communicate and be productive.
Negative: We got to pause our production on character. Instead we are focusing on UI and items. We spent too much time on characters so far.
Total hour: 9.5hrs