This week was a lot of ups and downs. I had to go out of town for some medical work that subsequently made me unproductive for two days, but we made up for that by getting a lot of stuff rolling this weekend. I’ve set it up so even though not much on my end got done this week, the seeds were planted so that I can get a lot done within the next week, including another map design and hopefully some serious layout work/functionality for our GUI.
Map Iteration 2 Updates / Redesign – 3 hours
Map Iteration 2 Implementation – 4 hours
GUI – Character Select Screen – 2 hours
Map 3 design – 4 hours
Map 4 design – 1 hour(s)
General Housekeeping – 3 hours
Meetings – 5 hours