This week felt ages longer than it actually was. The term is wrapping up and various other duties are snatching up people left and right.
On Thursday we had our usual DIGM meeting and went over our plan for the next week as well as what we NEED to have done for our beta lock at the end of term. Starting this week it’s officially crunch time. We also tasked ourselves with coming up with themes for the upcoming map designs.
We sent a representative from the CS side to go out to game forge but unfortunately there was only one phone to use which rendered the opportunity to get playtesting data useless.
Friday was normally our Wagner meeting, he couldn’t attend, so we used the time to our advantage since the entire team was there. We threw every idea out that we had and decided on three new themes for our upcoming maps.
Saturday it was decided that we’ll shoot for two maps this week and on Friday present our efforts to Wagner to get his feedback and hopefully things will go well. We have our posters that need to be completed, or rather, perfected by Friday for when we send them out to the printshop. Crossing our fingers everything goes well and that come next Tuesday we’ll have something amazing to display in URBN’s lobby to show off our game!
- DIGM development meeting (1 hr)
- Advisor Meeting (1 hr)
- Saturday Work Meeting (3 hrs)
- CS development meeting (3.5 hrs)
- Enemy sprites (2 hrs)
- Poster Designs, edits, etc (9 hrs)
- Modular Map Production; secondary models, and map redesign work (18.5 hrs)
- Extra Random Stuff (3 hrs)
- CS development (16 hrs)
- All of us attended our various meetings this week in some form or another!
- Posters arn’t completely finished
- Another planning week so less production work
- Didn’t get play-testing data we were hoping for
- Two of our members were sick for a good portion of the week
Total Hours for the week: 57 hrs