This week I worked a lot and still got nothing done : ) <— sarcastic smily face
• Digm Meeting (1 hr)
I was completely exhausted from having zero hours of sleep so I don’t particularly reme,ber this meeting except that I needed to continue working on the posters
• Wagner Meeting (1 hr)
Talked about what was in the game and new maps- Wagner seemed pretty happy with us!
• Saturday Meeting
I technically did not attend- as I physically was in New Jersey helping out with a film shoot. But I still worked on the new GUI and handed it off. CS side told us not to bother with the Mummy yet so that’s a this week thing instead.
• So I edited together and made our posters as best as I could. I barely turned them into the print shop and was literally unable to give Rob the PDF since I was in a car for three hours booking it to Jersey– so that was late. (14 hrs)
• On Saturday I worked on our Main GUI with Resh and from what I understand it’s in the game now ; w ; (3.5 hrs)
• I ended up getting sick from some… not so fresh food on Monday that I’d left in the fridge for the weekend thinking it would be fine when I got back. Should have realized it tasted funny… so I used what little time I wasn’t feeling disgusted to work on the snake enemy I started coloring it only to realize it looked stupid. : / (1.5 hrs)
Total hours: 21 hrs
• Stuff got done but once again doesn’t FEEL like enough.
• Was in New Jersey Friday -> Sunday and thus didn’t get as much work done as I wanted… again. I feel pretty crappy about it. I’m hoping I can spend the rest of my time this week crunching on beta. >~>
• Posters not completely done the way I wanted, missed two of them in time for the deadline and thus didn’t turn them in and I’ll have to work on it more eventually… and I’m just still very frustrated with myself. I’m going as hard as I can on this stuff and it’s not good enough to my standards.
• It feels a little bit like sinking that much time into the posters was a bad idea but honestly I feel like the deadline was just at a really bad place considering what we needed to do for our production this week and last week.