The week technically started with a casual conversation after class on Tuesday making plans for the rest of the week.
Wednesday we pulled in one of our trusty programmers Tom to help with our posters so we didn’t end up in a spiral of design decisions that the casual observer wouldn’t care about. Or ultimately something that while it looked cool but didn’t do what we thought it was doing. Either way Tom was helpful and we got a lot done.
Thursday we had our team meeting. Maps were discussed, items on our bounty board, as well as the animations we need in by beta lock. After the meeting the members of the team that could go went to Philly Game Forge Dev Night.
Friday was our Wagner meeting that almost went suspiciously better than normal. He seems confident we can get our game where we need it by beta lock and with that assurance in hand we planned for our Saturday meeting.
Saturday was a work meeting where so many things got done! It was great- we got our GUIs in there, we got so many items in, everything is shaping up well.
- DIGM development meeting (1 hr)
- Advisor Meeting (1 hr)
- Saturday Work Meeting (5 hrs)
- CS development meeting (3.5 hrs)
- Enemy sprites (1.5 hrs)
- Poster Stuff (14 hrs)
- Modular Map Production; secondary models, and map redesign work (23 hrs)
- GUI Work (6.5 hrs )
- Extra Random Stuff (6 hrs)
- Items Production (7 hrs)
- CS development (16 hrs)
- More got done it’s just a general giant push in the right direction
- Still have more to do!
Total Hours for the week: 84.5 hrs