Our week started on Thursday with a meeting talking about what a monster this past weekend was going to be and what we could to do prepare for it in the meantime. There really was no preparing for it after all besides getting everything out of the way.
Friday we discussed our plans with our advisor and where we’re going with our game moving forward. We had nothing but support and it was a great meeting, giving us confidence moving forward.
Saturday was the day we all were in the same room with the programmers constantly working and getting things out of the way. We ended up ordering some pizza around the middle of our almost ten hour workday which helped moral. Also it was almost surprising but no one killed each other; no murders no problem. P:
Sunday we got together after the programmers to finish up our presentation and get our beta in order. It was a long haul to the end but we did it.
Tuesday will be coming soon, it’ll be (hopefully) a nice presentation and everyone can see how hard we’ve been working.
- DIGM development meeting (1 hr)
- Advisor Meeting (1 hr)
- Saturday Work Meeting (9.5 hrs)
- Sunday Work Meeting (4 hrs)
- CS development meeting (8 hrs)
- Enemy and character sprites (10 hrs)
- Modular Map Production; secondary models, and map redesign work (25 hrs)
- Implementation (10 hrs )
- Extra Random Stuff (5 hrs)
- Items Production (12.5 + XReshHours hrs)
- Presentation Development (9 hrs)
- CS development (16 hrs)
- Beta is DONE! We’re 2/3rds of the way there. Time for some Polish!
- Some communication issues with the programmers but honestly we’re more on the same page than we have been in a while
Total Hours for the week: 116.5 hours