This week we fixed more bugs to make our game more functional. Except some little adjustment on asset in temple map, we mostly complete our game. We invited people to play testing our game, and get many positive and helpful suggestions. Since next week, we need to presentation our game to faculties, we spent most time working on practice presentation in Saturday meeting. Resh and Jordie will go participating ECGC meeting, same time with our presentation, me, Jimmie and Pat will talks our game in Tuesday without leader showing up. Thus, most time this week is make sure our presentation will be presented clearly.
Adviser meeting : 1h
Saturday meeting: 4h
play-testing in Sunday: 1h
Positive: me, Jimmie and Pat have finished our powerpoint for presentation, we use lots of gif image inside to give evident our game is functional.
Negative: I am afraid my non-English accent may confuse audiences to understand our game, which I will practice more.