This week we did a little changing on the assets depending on the feedback from our players, and spent more time on modifying our presentation and practice. We also discuss the uniform outlets for our team, so we need to create the vector image of our logo to make sure it can print on our cloth.
Meeting with DIGM: 1h
Meeting on Saturday: 4h
Practing the presentation: 2h
Positive: our presentation powerpoint set up nicely.
Negative: some of us miss the meeting with Wargner on Friday, since half of us did not realize the changing of schedule. We still need to do more works on polish the game.
Artwork: Many feedback about our posion gun are said that it`s very confusing by looking, so I did the new assert for it.