Breakdown: This week we spent most time on developing our presentation. By responding the feedback we got from faculties on last Tuesday, we did lots of changing in the powerpoint, including the slide order and its special effect and contents. Also, we re-shoot the trailer to make better looking. The cs team help us clean-up some bugs in game for making game has a better playable.
Hours: Meeting with Wargner: 1H
Meeting with the whole team: 5h
Meeting with DIGM side: 1h
Practice presentation: 2h
Positive: We developed a better version of presentation.
Negative: The new trailer is still re-shooting, pretty worry about the finish line.