• Digm Meeting – (1 hr)
Decided on our tasks moving forward pending on how the Wagner meeting went and how we were going on getting the Archelogist in the game.
• Work Meeting with Digm Side (3.5 hrs)
I completed a lot of items in our jam session and learned how to put the assets into unity (well replace the assets in perforce which does the same thing because referencing)
• Made various item sprites; health heart, arrow trap, spike trap, floor switches (4 hrs)
• Fixed the back rig (that I had left over from last week) (1 hr)
• I reanimated and reorganized the rig once I had all of the archeologist parts (5.5 hrs)
Total hours: 10.5 hrs
-We got a LOT of items in and I learned more about unity
-Missed the Wagner meeting however I was able to get the information I needed from my team mates
– I had the scientist linearting on my plate and it was the one task I did not get finished this week. It will get done within the next two days; I had a lot due this week in other classes. I feel like I didn’t get nearly enough done.