Was thanksgiving week so I didn’t get as much done as I wanted, still worked as much as I should have.
• Week 9? “Wagner” Meeting (1 hr) – practiced presentation for class
•Week 9? digm Meeting (1.5 hrs)
•Week 9? Full team meeting (1.5 hrs) – Discussed music and what we wanted done in the vertical slice for the end of term
•Week 10 “Wagner” Meeting (1.5 hrs) – No wagner but we grabbed tony to practice our EGS presentation which was good practice going into our presentation for the end of the term
• EGS Presentation (1 hr)
•Minor textures updates (1 hr)
• Website Bio Updates, Web Updates, and Team Icons (5 hrs)
• Resizing sprites for Performance Tests (.5 hrs)
• Branding Guide (1 hr)
•HD Logo Rough for Presentation (1 hr)
•Sprite Skin tests and more Sprite Base Editing (7 hrs)
•Starting Press Kit for Game (.5 hrs)
Total hours for the Two Weeks: 23.5 hrs
-Fixed Issue with sprites and 3D messing; got nice feedback from EGS, learned about press kits which is what I was stumbling to put together before I knew what it was- got criteria in general and examples, so I can start putting together our “about our game page” now that I know what I’m doing
-Worked more on our website, The Team page is done!!! and gave out the URL. Got positive feedback on how we displayed the information, will probably make the page a bit more streamline down the road but it’s 100% functional and not completely ugly.
-Got the VERY basic idea of how long it takes to do skins… somewhere between 5-7 hours per side. Which translates to, I’ll need a week for each skin. Sadly. Hopefully I’ll figure out something to streamline it more.
-Didn’t get the skins done that I wanted, despite that being my goal for our vertical slice. There’s still hope before the end of term but not in time for the presentation. : (
Artwork I’ve Made:
Current Branding Guide:
Basic Front Skin:
Skin in Action (on the old animation LOL):
Art, Design, team fancierfish, Jordie, meetings, animation